Enlisting the services of Qi Design’s Professional Designer and Feng Shui Services, prior to proceeding with renovating or building, will result in a more visually balanced environment, where the natural flow of energy in the space is more harmonious. We develop interior design concepts that are appropriate, functional and aesthetically pleasing, thus creating an efficient use of the space and enhancing the quality of your home and productivity in the work environment.
Deborah Sures is qualified by education and many years of experience. Being a member of the Interior Designers of British Columbia, professional designers are required to continuously pursue professional development through continuing education. ( www.idibc.org). She is also certified by the National Council of Interior Designers (www.ncidq.org) , a governing body in Washington DC that ensures that designers are qualified thru education, experience & examination to practice interior design.
The Advantages Of Consulting With A Professional Designer
Enlisting the services of a Professional Designer can help you create a functional and attractive space that suit your needs and your budget. It will alleviate much of the stress that is associated with of refurbishing or renovating your home or office.
The Advantages Of Incorporating Good Feng Shui In Your Space
Having good Feng Shui in an environment means that the overall energy of the space is supportive to the client. Good Feng Shui specially addresses and supports different aspects of life. As a practitioner, I can help the client by having them look at and question and answer certain key questions about their life.
Feng Shui can assist you in the following areas:
- Activate professional goals – Why is my career not going anywhere? Is my role in life fulfilling?
- Advance your business – Why is my business not growing? Why is there disharmony in the office?
- Improve your personal health and wellbeing – Why am I feeling generally unwell or experiencing health problems?
- Improve your relationships – Why are we experiencing disharmony and tension in the family?
- Help your children – How can I improve my children’s study and learning habits?
Achieve your goals – What is preventing me from moving forward?